You may think I am bullet proof but deep inside I'm fragile.
Since you took everything and left I really can't feel if I have a heart anymore.
The broken locks were a warning and you got inside my head.
I have never noticed how much it hurts to be rejected by the one you love.
Now I know how it feels to have your heart broken for real.
Hey I can still smile but don't look for a meaning behind my smile.
I lost this battle and maybe I just don't know anything at all.
Turning off the lights I try to go back to sleep but I can't.
I find no comfort, I find no meaning and I only find emptiness.
Will this even mean anything for you?
Will you ever feel this disgraceful?
Did you really love me?
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario